Sunday, May 23, 2010

Store to Shop: Century 21

Hello readers! Everyone has that store that they know they can always find everything they need at, and for me, that's Century 21. Located in Manhattan, Morristown, and a few other locations, Century sells everything from juniors clothing to shoes to bathing suits to housing stuff to handbags to designer clothing (hellooo Marc Jacobs!). And get this: it's all discounted! Heaven much? I was going to take pictures of my entire Century 21 adventure, but I didn't know if I could get sued for that.. so here are just a few of my favorite buys of the day, which double as a summer preview!

I walked past this at first. And then I was like, wait, this might work. Sometimes things look a lot different on than they do off, so if you see something with any potential, always try it on! What do you have to lose? I especially like how this can be a simple play dress, or with the right accessories, it can be dressed up a bit.

I think this shirt really shows off what's hot this summer - lace, thin materials, and floral. There was so much lace there, and at least 20 other shirts that were similar stylistically to this one. I love it because it's not only cute, but the flowy style is so comfortable! It's hard to see in the picture, but there are buttons down the center, and the bottom layer has an extra ruffle. Plus I love the uneven hem :) There were soo many dresses with uneven hems!



I love these Keds because they are quiet and loud at the same time. The shoes have beige, lime green, hot pink, and bright orange, but all in moderation so the shoes are springy but not overwhelming. Plus, the insides are terry cloth!


Basically, I can't wait to wear all my new outfits! I have now updated my wardrobe with simple summer dresses, nicer dresses for graduation parties, and maybe even one for graduation itself... ;]


Definitely take a day to sift through the mounds of merchandise at Century 21. You're bound to find something to fit your taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment