Sunday, April 18, 2010

UO $5 Sale


My reaction when I discovered Urban Outfitters was having a $5 online sale was a sight to see! Here are some cool finds that are totally worth the five dollar ticket price (unfortunately I can't put up the pics...sorry guys).

This tank has a really fun neckline and the straps cross in the back. The print is also really cute! Pick from bubble zebra and faded ombre.

These headbands come as a set of two (double the bang for your buck)! Each headband, white and green, are braided with a sequin strand included to add a little glitz and glam to your polished do.

This was the one item I bought from the $5 sale. I bought my pair of earrings in sky blue. I love the simplicity and subtle touch of color of this accessory. The earrings also come in pink and they were available in a pretty smoky brown, but that color is sold out!

In the fall I'm heading up to Boston for college and I've been starting to think about decorating my dorm. This cool hook would be awesome to hang on my wall! I can hang a few scarves I have or some necklaces on here to organize my room. The sweetest part: it's made from recycled tin and personalized with the letter of my first name! Sadly for many other letters in the alphabet, the letters E, L, and S are the only letters remaining.

________________________________________________

The sale is ending soon! Take a look as soon as possible! Don't see anything you like in the $5 sale? Urban always has items on sale that are less than $20, so check that out as well. Enjoy :]

--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment