Sunday, April 25, 2010

Funky Fingers!

I love nail polish. I find that just adding the drop of color can be a fantastic accessory. The problem is that I'm always cautious to put on nail polish unless I know I will take it off, because chipped nail polish is a faux pas - one that I am often guilty of.

That's why I'm so happy I've discovered Funky Fingers. This brand of nail polish comes in tons of fun colors. What's better - it barely chips! I polished my nails with this stuff a week ago, and the manicure looks like it was done this morning! I also love that the colors actually come out the way they appear. There's nothing worse than buying nail polish, and then going home to find that it's totally sheer, or that what you thought was purple is actually more pink!

I have the lazer pink, blue light, bizerk turq, and moonwalk (a sparkly black). Two of them I got for free, but recently I went to Five Below, where they sell the polish 3 for $5! What a bargain! These are inexpensive and really good quality... so get funky!


My personal collection! Colors are as written above, respectively.


More colors!


And more!

No comments:

Post a Comment