Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trenches

Since Dani told me about What I Wore (mentioned in the last post), I've been obsessed! Practically every morning I read the blog to see what new outfits Jessica Schroeder is wearing. Her style is absolutely adorable, and one signature piece in her wardrobe has caught my eye! I fell in love with the Coach trench (see left) she pairs with almost every outfit in the spring. This past weekend I went out in search of the perfect trench of my own. I was super excited when I found this really cute orange Jones New York coat at Macy's! The bright orange (my favorite color!) stands out and adds a huge pop of color to the sweet button details of my spring jacket. I'd have to say this is one fashion trend that everyone should take advantage of. Rain, shine, slightly chilly, or bright and warm...a trench is essential for all spring weather!

Tips for picking the perfect trench: Try a bright color! Yellow, turquoise, red...there are endless options. If you aren't up for the color splash, go for the traditional beige trench with interesting or unusual details.

Happy spring shopping! PS- Sorry for the lack of pictures of my own trench! I'll update soon with a few!

--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment