Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fedoras, Part 2!

As the lovely Erin blogged, Fedoras are in this spring. You can definitely throw one on almost everyday with almost any outfit -- but you can also dress up your fedora! I got this idea from the blog What I Wore (definitely check it out)! Use waist belts (solid or print), or handkerchiefs or scarves to wrap around your fedora. Play around with the look and have fun! You only need to buy one hat, but you can wear it so many different ways!

Me in my fedora. The hat is solid brown, but the braided black belt gives it a whole new look!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle,

    You guys are doing a great job! This blog is awesome. I subscribed to it and look forward to reading more. Good luck with everything. I'll see you on Thursday?

    -Lira

    ReplyDelete