Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aveeno

I've never been one to obsess over all natural ingredients in my beauty products, but when it comes to my skin...I need soy.  Aveeno has an amazing line of facial care products that are filled with soy, oats, lavender, and other natural ingredients.  Here are a few of the products that I highly recommend for your skin...



Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
This foaming cleanser combines salicylic acid and soy extracts to clear blemishes and improve skin tone while leaving skin soft and smooth.  The cleanser is very mild so it is great for daily use, and the best part: it's oil-free! 


Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
When I notice a blemish starting to form or I need a little something extra to make my skin feel fresh I use this cream cleanser.  It is packed with gentle microbeads that exfoliate my skin and help clear breakouts.  



Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer
I have sensitive skin that is very easily irritated (especially by the outdoors!) so I need a moisturizer that is going to keep my skin fresh and even looking.  The natural Feverfew and chamomile ingredients soothe skin and keep your face feeling very soft.  The most important part of this moisturizer (and all of Aveeno's moisturizers) is that it has SPF 15 to protect skin from the sun's harmful rays.

If your skin is feeling a little dry, or you just need a new skin care regime, try Aveeno!
PS: Another tip for great looking skin...Vitamin E!

--Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment