Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Watches

I have to admit if there is one thing I am jealous of Dani for...it's her watch.  A few months back she went to see Rachael Ray and got this really awesome turquoise watch.  Anyway, I love it.  I'm actually shocked because little did I know, bright watches are really in this summer.  I recently received the Nordstrom catalog in the mail (flaunting all the awesome Half-Yearly Sale deals) and it was loaded with fun watches.  
Check out these out!  Amazing colors add a touch of uniqueness to any outfit.  I love the second one up from the bottom.  It's loaded with bright colors, but they're not overwhelming at all!  Even though these watches are cute they're about $60 on sale at Nordstrom...but no worries!  Less expensive finds are always an option.  Urban Outfitters is on the bandwagon as well.  They have similar watches in lime, aqua, yellow, violet, and so many more colors for nearly half the price.  I'm on the look out for a bright purple Timex for this summer.  What's your color?

--Erin

1 comment:

  1. wow I didn't go through that catalog but I love these watches! I feel like I should buy one just to be on the safe side because I always somehow manage to either break or lose all my watches. And $60 is not a bad investment at all for a good watch! Plus if it does break, Nordstrom will always take it back!

    ReplyDelete